Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm So Happy! Wendy & Lisa's new album is out!

If you know me, you KNOW I love me some Wendy & Lisa. It's been forever since their last studio album, but NOW I can scream again... "White Flags of Winter Chimneys" is NOW available! Exclusively on www.wendyandlisa.com

I don't know what I like more... The fact that I just bought this beautiful piece of music, OR... the fact that I bought it directly from THEM.

Being an independent music artist myself, I understand how important it is to have that direct relationship with the fans... And hopefully, YOU UNDERSTAND that without YOUR SUPPORT, we artists cannot continue to do what we do...

With that being said, HEAD OVER TO www.wendyandlisa.com and EXPERIENCE the album for yourself!

And NO, I don't know them personally -- but I swear, if (or when) I EVER meet them, I would melt like butter... And cry -- tears of joy. (Smiles of sorrow..)

And on a final note, I swear I hope to one day have die-hard fans of my own, that adore ME as much as I adore Wendy & Lisa... (what am I talking about? ...I DO! LOL!!! And I thank y'all...)

MUAH!
AC

No comments: