Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Thank U

Ahh, I'm home. The radio show was pretty fun! I think it's safe to say that Wallshaker was very well represented? HAHAHA!!! But my BIGGEST surprise was after I'd gotten home and checked my e-mails. I sold quite a few DETREVOLUTION albums today! I hadn't even made the announcement that Detrevolution was re-stocked yet! So humbly I say THANK YOU to everyone who purchased this CD. It truly means a LOT to me...

About the radio show, I TRIED recording it -- my computer shut down after so many minutes of being idle; damn power saver. I forgot to disable that feature before I left for the studio. Oh well... I'm sure I'll find a copy of it floating around on the Internet. (Orcinus, did you hear me?)

Oh yeah.. and for those who asked, my NEW telephone arrives tomorrow. Yay!

Did I tell you how much I LOVE my Iriver H320? I'm hoping that I get an H340 for Christmas. (The International version... Fuck the US version -- it sucks.) But it's not even Halloween yet. I won't place my bid until later, HAHAHA!

Alright folks.. it's nearly 4 a.m. I'm slap-happy. I won't eat before going to bed, so I'll grab myself a small glass of apple juice, and nod off to sleep.

Till next time...
AC

No comments: