Monday, April 16, 2007

Eff U

We made plans all week long for you to come to my house after our gig Saturday night... Saturday night, all is well... Until you left without even saying goodbye. You didn't call me all day. You KNEW I would be pissed off... You TRIED to call me today, no apologies, no nothing.. You made it seem like it's no big deal. I don't play that shit. You told me you were high on mushrooms. And THAT'S why you weren't in your normal state of mind. I say that's no excuse... You should've kept your word. I don't care WHAT kind of drugs you do. You're a grown-ass man. I can't control what goes into your body. I CAN, however, control how your actions affect ME. And again, I'm not having that shit.

So on that note, I know how to treat you now... I know not to expect you to keep your word. You say it's no big deal. I say, bullshit. It's a HUGE deal to me. But I won't get too angry about it. I'll just turn around and walk away. Eff u. I've had enough...

No comments: