Friday, December 19, 2008

Aaron-Carl -- Electrevival

Dear Fans and Friends:

I have a special gift for you. It's a collection of songs that I put together for a project, entitled "Electrevival." I want you to have it. Yes, I want you to download it, free of charge. It's my way of saying THANK YOU for taking this musical journey with me.

Feel free to share this compilation as you see fit. Spread the word to your friends. Download it for them as a gift... The most important thing I want you to do is ENJOY it! Some of these songs are new, some are not. But ALL of them represent various points in my life and career -- the different paths I've chosen, where I came from, where I'm going... You get the point.

So again... From my heart to your soul... Download Electrevival and know that I give this to you, with much love...

Always,
Aaron-Carl

4 comments:

Croque-monsieur said...

Oh thank you thank you thank you. It's on heavy rotation in my iPhone already :o)
Lo/ve

Croque-monsieur said...

"The Strugle" is really good :o)

Aaron-Carl said...

Thank YOU, love... That's why I wanted you to have it... Enjoy it on those iPhones and iPods, etc.. It makes me smile.

MUAH!
AC

Anonymous said...

showing love and support¡ and respecttt

http://medellinstyle.com/djs/free-download-aaron-carl-electrevival/