Tuesday, June 09, 2009

AC's latest revelation... Miss Erica LaFay!

Yes, people... I met a girl. A singer from my neighborhood... We made a song together, and OMG, is it fierce! It's called "Rain" and although it's fresh from the studio, I want you all to hear and enjoy it. So, here's a few links I think you should check out.

To hear "Rain" by Erica LaFay, click here.

Let me tell you, the response was so good so far, we made an official ringtone... So, if you'd like it, click here. Or you can just text "ERICALAFAY1" to 69937 and download it that way.

Oh yeah.... And for those who couldn't wait for a CD -- believe me, I've already been asked, y'all!!! You can get it HERE. Right now, we have remixes in the queue, but I'm gonna release those (on Wallshaker, of course) at a later date... But y'all NEED this song RIGHT NOW!

I KNOW this is probably asking a LOT, but I'm asking anyway... When you DO visit her MySpace page, send her an add request -- give her some feedback. Let her know what you think of her debut single, produced by yours truly!

Alright, can you tell I'm excited?
Thanks for listening, and as always, I'll keep u updated with all the latest.

Big love,
AC

1 comment:

josh.f13 said...

Send me a remix package for this hot shit!