Saturday, July 11, 2009

In Memorium...

I just received the news this morning. My friend, Andrew "Drew" Decker has passed away... Wednesday night, he died in his sleep -- ironically the same day I last spoke to him. When his wife called me, I couldn't believe it. In a panic, I searched online for some kind of proof -- some kind of sign... Well, I found it.

I know that death is certain, but with this month's recent wave of deaths, I'm almost numb. I'm like, WHY? Why now? Why so young? I could go on and on, but I won't. I know that Drew loved House music -- which is why WE got along so well, obviously... We used to sit around and brainstorm, make plans & work on following our musical dreams. I'll continue on, Drew... But know that you will remain in my heart and as long as there's DETROIT HOUSE & TECHNO, you will live on.. I promise. :-)

Love,
Aaron-Carl

No comments: