Thursday, October 22, 2009

PRESERVATION -- The time has finally come...


As many of you know, I've been behind the scenes planning, dreaming and working like crazy! There are so many people to thank for this opportunity, and I'm grateful to EVERYONE who is working with me to make this event happen...

Before I continue, let me please take a moment to thank a few folks: Bill Stacy (DJ Seoul) & Bang Tech 12, Angie & Tom from Detroit Techno Militia, Bet Lemos, Mike Petrack, Quentin Harris, Ahnne Araza, "Mad" Mike Banks, and of course, my wonderful team at W.A.R.M.T.H. International Inc. Without you, this couldn't happen. I know this, and believe me when I say, I'm EXTREMELY grateful... Thank you so much.

...now what am I so excited about? I'll paste the flyer details below.

*********

W.A.R.M.T.H. International Inc. is proud to present "PRESERVATION: A celebration to Honor, Reclaim & Preserve the Soul of Detroit Electronic Music."

Featuring:
QUENTIN HARRIS
AARON-CARL
DJ BONE

and an arsenal of W.A.R.M.T.H. DJs
including
ERIC JOHNSON
TINK THOMAS
KARL LUCAS

Special Closing set by
DJ JOHN COLLINS (Sweat Recordings / UR)

LOCATION: OSLO 1456 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48226
DATE: Wednesday, November 25, 2009
TIME: 9PM - LATE
COVER: $10 before Midnight, $15 After

Drink Specials, Food and exclusive W.A.R.M.T.H. Merchandise available.

Please bring your cameras! Social networking, blogging & tweeting is encouraged...

VISIT US ON THE WEB: http://warmth313.com

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: http://twitter.com/warmth313

***********

Now you know why I'm smiling on the inside... :-)

Much love,
Aaron-Carl

No comments: