Thursday, November 23, 2006

Giving Thanks

TODAY I GIVE THANKS...

For being alive and healthy enough to write this blog...

For knowing that even though my family is sometimes distant and estranged, when it all comes down to it, we're STILL family...

For the success that I've earned throughout the years..

For the lessons that I've learned so far -- and for all the lessons I still have to learn...

For all of you -- my family, friends and fans... (and for the haters, evildoers and backstabbers too -- I KNOW you're just doing your job...)

For the power of music and the beauty of song...

For the goodness of God.

Oh yeah... and for giving me the ability to laugh at the dumbest of jokes, like the one I just heard recently:

Q: What's the difference between a STRAIGHT horse and a GAY horse?

A: The straight horse eats hay... The gay horse eats "Heeeyy!"
(snap!)


Have a happy and blessed holiday, y'all.
Love,
Aaron-Carl

No comments: