Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Rated AUX

So, I've finally finished my remix for AUX 88's "Rated AUX." I'm a little nervous, but then again, I'm ALWAYS nervous when submitting a remix. Will they like it? Mind you, they gave me free reign to do what I wanted to do. Their exact words, "Give us YOU." BABY, I certainly did. It's along the electro/ghettotech genres, in the vein of "For the Money." In fact, I used those same filtered pianos (different arrangements of course!), just to let everyone know (without saying) HEY... AARON-CARL did this remix! I don't know exactly when they're releasing it, BUT... I know it's soon, and I KNOW my fans will enjoy it.

As for ICAN, I got the test pressings for the "Si Se Puede" EP -- remember "Tribute to Cesar Chavez?" New title, same hot track. The label copies will be ready in nearly 2 weeks. WOOOOO!!! In the meantime, I'm dropping this fucking record everywhere I go. You KNOW I am... :-)

SKY has been licensed to Superb Entertainment Recordings (UK). The original, the old remixes, PLUS the NEW remixes have all been licensed. Does this mean no white-colored vinyl from Wallshaker? Unfortunately, yes... HOWEVER, Instead of SKY being released on my label, I still have room (and money) to finally release OASIS as a single! Smart move, eh? Absolutely. It's so funny, because now I'll have records all over the place. I will definitely be seen, heard and felt in 2007. YES!

Speaking of SKY, once I sign the contract, I'll stop selling the downloads on my site. SUPERB is looking at a March/April release date, so if you don't have it now, you'd better get it before it's GONE. (If I didn't know any better, I'd say this sounds like a typical marketing plan from "U KNOW WHO..." But nope. It's the real deal. Promise.)

Hmmm... What else is there? Oh yeah... I broke down and bought a Nintendo Wii -- I was gonna wait until Christmas, but I KNEW they'd be all sold out. Mel wanted one, Stefan and Jevon wanted one, and once I saw the commercials, I wanted one too. I love it so far. I don't think I'll be buying the Playstation 3... I WILL however, see if there's a software update to my Iriver H320. (I still love that little machine!)

That's it for now... Kisses and love!
AC

No comments: