Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Remixes, Releases, Represses...

Three things you should know right away...

1. I just finished a remix for Soul/R&B singer IreneB's hit tune "Forgive Me Now." Now you KNOW I'm excited to be a part of this project, right? The single's already blowing the EFF UP in the UK. Now this remix? Oh MAN. It's on my player now, so I hope you all check it out, and leave some comments. I wanna know you're feeling the vibe!

2. Today marks the launch of Wallshaker's sister label, Anatomik Sounds. I haven't said anything before about it, simply because there's so much going on today -- The release (finally) of Soul Deep Collective's "Release Me" remixes just hit Beatport today. If you don't have THIS record, you're CRAZY!!! March right over there and GRAB IT, for sure. House at its finest -- and I'm not just saying that. You'll see...

But back to Anatomik Sounds... for those who crave that "big room" sound, you'll love the first single by San Francisco's DJ MARCUS. It's called "Touch U." And before you ask, it's produced by someone very special, ha ha ha!!! What's his/her name? "Pink Fluffer." Yes, I said it... Pink Fluffer. (Can somebody say ALIAS?!) Three totally different mixes, so I KNOW you'll jump and scream for at least ONE of them. Check, check, check it out, y'all... Just because I've been silent, doesn't mean I haven't been working my BUTT off...

3. And now for the final leak... BITTERSOULFULSWEET is getting repressed. Yes, you heard me. Repressed, repackaged and ready for my Japanese audience. So yes, get your original versions while you still can. And YES, it's downloadable -- for those who can't wait. Will there be new songs + mixes? Sure will! One of them is the song "Come With Me (ft. Humility's Hand)" that I put on the player. I know you were wondering where that song came from, eh? HEY NOW... I wouldn't be ME if I didn't surprise y'all, eh? :-)

That's just the beginning of the news... More to come, definitely! As always, I THANK YOU for the support and love. Keep coming back! I love hearing from you.

MUAH!.... Always, AC

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude you are making some sweet moves.. Soooo much awesome music. I can't wait to spin it. Well I rock a laptop and its on a hard drive that is spinning.. Yea I'm still spinning!