Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me...

My goals this year are to remember the lessons that I've learned from the book of life -- My Life...

Resolutions 8:19

  • I realize that I have the power to succeed, the courage to fight, the faith to sustain, the strength to persevere, and the will to survive.
  • I shall accept that I cannot be everything to everybody; but know that I AM everybody, to SOMEBODY…
  • I will take time to appreciate what I DO have, as opposed to focusing so much on what I DON’T have…
  • I realize that my body is my temple. It is sacred, not to be mistreated or abused…
  • I will realize that I AM worthy of happiness; I AM deserving of good things…
  • I will not be silent, in a world where true voices are seldom heard…
  • I will embrace my uniqueness, and vow to never blend in, for the sake of blending in…
  • I will not be ashamed of myself – no matter who that may be in comparison to others…
  • I understand that it is okay to go against the grain; to march to my own beat…
  • I am special. My spirit is important. I have a purpose.
Happy Birthday To Me... :-)

No comments: