Thursday, July 06, 2006

Sky Remix EP

So much has happened with the preparation of this record...  I'm trying my best to have it released by my birthday, August 19th...  SKY has been reconstructed by none other than Pirahnahead -- so you know it's going to be a musical journey like no other.  Terrence Parker offers a spiritually uplifting remix of his own.  ...and you KNOW there's a new version from yours truly, thank you very much!
Definitely a Wallshaker Music release...  And like I said, you'll find it on white vinyl (at least the limited edition).  I can't wait to offer this record to the world.  It's one of my most intimate, personal and SOULFUL songs I've ever made. 
That's it for now...  I just wanted to let you know what was coming very soon.
Much respect,
AC

1 comment:

Croque-monsieur said...

very impatient to hear it...
;o)
lo/ve (amsterdam)