Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Random Thoughts

I've finally come up with a definite title for my new album... YES! Finally!!!

2008 is going to be a fabulous year... I can't wait. I'll FINALLY get to go to Japan! The people at Underground Gallery are so obsessed with UR, they seemed to have forgotten about me. I don't mind, however... God has a way of working things out.

I've been working out lately. While it's rough sometimes, I try to get on that treadmill at least ONCE a day. I like to joke that my scale's finally displaying NUMBERS again, instead of a big fat "E" for ERROR. HAHAHA!!! (Actually, I'm not kidding. The scale DOES display numbers again... lol)

I love MySpace... I've been able to interact with some wonderful people through MySpace. Did I invite y'all to link to me?

I love my friends... Julian (DJ Nasty) is awesome. He wants to argue with me about the title of my album, but I won't let him. :-) Ever since I moved over to the "East Side," life has been different. I don't know if it's because of my Hospital visit... I don't know if it's the house... I don't know what it is. But I've discovered that change is good.

I love my fans... Bruno from Brazil, Steefaan from Rouen, Orcinus from Japan, Andrew and Jordan from Michigan -- I realize that I can name all sorts of countries and places, and find people who are truly fans. That's a great feeling, and I don't take it for granted. (MUAH to y'all!)

I love my family... My sisters Angie and Melva, the three of us remind me of "Soul Food" -- y'all remember that? And surprisingly, my brother David and I are even speaking again. God is good, eh?

I MISS my old friends... Folks like Shant (who has no damn excuse, since we live so close to each other now), Jeff and Kerry, and all my folks Downriver. My number hasn't changed, bitches... CALL ME sometime!!!

Alright y'all.. I'm feeling a new beat in my head. Time for me to make some music.

Peace out...
AC313

No comments: