Monday, September 17, 2007

Phone Sex

Talk about a revelation... My youngest son, Jevon, approached me with the most outlandish comment I've heard in quite a while.. I was having a conversation, and I had mentioned that I was going to call a friend of mine -- I'd just obtained his phone number. Out of nowhere, Jevon says (loudly): "Daddy, YOU'RE gonna have PHONE SEX!"

(pause) (mouth drops) (did this boy just say what I THOUGHT I HEARD HIM SAY?)

So I sat him down and asked him, "where did you hear such a thing?" Answer: He heard it from the RADIO. (I sat in disbelief...) So I probed further and asked him: "What exactly IS phone sex?" Answer: Phone sex is when you get on the phone (with a girl, he says) and "talk about sex..." For example: "I wanna have sex with you..."

My response: "You will NOT be having phone sex with ANYBODY until you're an adult -- and even then, you will NOT have it on MY TELEPHONE!" And with that, I sent his little seven year-old butt to bed...

Can u believe it? Phone sex. Lord, have mercy...

AC

No comments: