Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Moods

I’m in one of those moods again – the kind where I need a big hug.  Tomorrow morning is the funeral for Mrs. Rosa Parks.  I was gonna try to go to the church, but I know it will be hell trying to get in.  It’s okay, because all the news stations will broadcast it live.  I’ll be sure to watch it.  I just have to get a glimpse of her – for the last time…  I know that if it wasn’t for her, I wouldn’t be where I am today.  

I’m also thinking about resuming the CD orders online – the CD + T-shirt + shipping…  It went over quite nicely, I must say!  Although it was hilarious because some people kept saying the T-shirt (XL) was too big!  You must remember, Americans are bigger.  Call it what you want.  

Aside from that, I miss my friends…  Jim Guyot, Tommi White…  I miss them.  Julian – I miss him too.  But I’m not gonna let feelings of loneliness get the best of me.  I’ll be alright.  Like Michelle Weeks said, “Be thankful, be grateful for the sun that shines…”  Sure will…  

Love
AC

No comments: