Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Success! Gary Martin's First Jackit Mix

The first Jackit Required party was a success!  Gary, Trench and I each rocked the crowds in our own special ways…  Gary tore it up with techno…  Trench brought some old-school flavor into the mix, and I brought some of everything, LOL!  

We each played 2 sets throughout the night, 1 hour apiece.  It was very nice to “tag team” the way we did.  I can’t wait for the next party.  In the meantime, I’m posting our sets online to either stream or download.  However, since I’m doing this in real time, you’ll just have to hear the sets one at a time.

So, without further delay, I’d like to present Gary Martin’s first set.  Stream it (www.wallshaker.com/music/gm1a.ram) or Download it:  www.wallshaker.com/music/gm1a.zip

Enjoy it…  
AC    

No comments: