Thursday, October 13, 2005

Celebrate

I should definitely celebrate…  Detrevolution has been ordered by folks in Germany, Japan, Denmark, Austria and France so far – as well as the states.  And it’s really only been 3 days!  Don’t get me wrong.  I’m not saying this to brag in any way, shape or form.  I’m just so grateful that people are listening to me – and I KNOW they’ll be happy with the album.  I’ve even popped the CD into my own CD player, playing it and pretending like I was THEM, listening to it for the first time.  Yes, I know that’s corny.  I can’t help it…  I’m just so excited!

Laurent Chambon is here @ my house now, and we’re having a great time.  We’re producing songs for his upcoming single and album.  It should be very good…  More on that later.  For now, I’ve got a top 10 list to do for DEQ Magazine…  We’ll talk more soon.

Love
AC

No comments: