Saturday, October 08, 2005

Worth the Wait

Lord, have I been working myself to death.  But it’s all worth it!  DETREVOLUTION is officially OUT now.  I was finalizing the webpage for the site – it’s 99% finished.  Just add the music links, and voila.  Complete.  

Everyone’s been waiting so patiently, and I’m so grateful…  Trust me, it’s worth it!  Speaking of WORTH IT…  I have such a special offer, it’s gonna be so cool!  I’ve already told Denny (shhhh), but that’s only because he forced me.  (  But as soon as I wake up in the morning, I’ll finish the final touches, and debut it for the world.  Finally.

Johnny Dangerous is coming to my house tomorrow night!!!  I know we’re gonna be up nearly all night, producing and acting crazy in the studio.  YES, I look forward to it.  Well, before I turn into a damn zombie, let me get a little sleep.  I need to post on my own forum as well, but I’ll do it tomorrow – when I make THE ANNOUNCEMENT…

Love on u..
AC

1 comment:

Saturn said...

YES! I can't wait 2 get it!