Thursday, September 15, 2005

Aftermath...

Alright…  I feel better today.  While I STILL stand firmly behind my comments from last night, I can’t let this drama bother me too much…  

Today I did something I never thought I would do – after my P2P leak…  I sent Steefaan (my biggest fan in the whole world) a copy of the complete DETREVOLUTION album.  He nearly fainted!!!  His reaction was priceless!!!  Needless to say, I was quite excited myself…  Of course, you understand, that if I see this version spread anywhere on the Internet, I’m gonna hop on a plane, fly to Rouen, France, and kick his…  (Guitar riff!)

Speaking of fans…  Where in the hell is GUS GUS?  My Icelandic friends are probably way too busy to write, but I miss them.  They have an album coming out as well, called “D’Generation” – unless they changed the title.  We did a song together for this album as well, but I haven’t heard anything about it since.  Rumor has it that it’s on the CD…  But until it’s finalized, one never knows…  Nonetheless, I miss them a lot.

I’ll write more later…  Timmariah (That’s Tim / Mariah – I’ll explain later) is online…

AC

No comments: